Resilience and Wellbeing
At times all of us feel worried and afraid....
There are many people and organisations who are here to help you.
- If you need to talk to someone about your feelings while at school, you can talk to any of our Designated Safeguarding Leads or ANY teacher at any time.
- Mrs Durrant, Ms Johnson, Ms Adams, Mrs Lanzon and Mr Fernando are always there to listen to you if you feel you need help with your problems.
If you are at home and need some support try these wonderful websites and helplines who are there for exactly that reason!
- Click here to contact childline: https://www.childline.org.uk/get-support/contacting-childline/
- Click her to call the Hope Line at Papyrus: https://www.papyrus-uk.org/
- Click here to contact the Samaritans: http://www.samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us
- Click here to contact SANE: http://www.sane.org.uk/
- Click here for help with your emotions: https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/your-feelings/
- Click here for the childine toolbox: https://www.childline.org.uk/toolbox/
- Click here for help with bullying: https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/#explore
- Click here for staying safe online: https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/online-mobile-safety/
- Click here for help with thoughts about self harming: https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/your-feelings/self-harm/
- Click here for help with gender issues: https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/your-feelings/sexual-identity/
- Click here for advice with eating problems: https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/your-feelings/eating-problems/
Please remember that you are not alone - there are many people who understand and are here to help you.