GCSE Results 2016
St Ursula's students and staff are celebrating another year of fantastic results.
Despite the biggest ever year-on-year decline across the country our results have improved.
My thanks go to the students and staff for their hard work and to the parents for their amazing support.
- 85% of students achieved English and Maths passes A*-C.
- 83% of students achieved 5 or more A* - C including English and Maths.
- 34% of all grades achieved at A* or A.
- 87% of students achieved an A*-C in Maths.
- 93% of students achieved an A*-C in English.
- 31% of students achieved 5 or more A*-A grades.
- Double Science A*-C grades was 82%.
- Triple Science A*-C grades was 100%.
- 75% of students attained the EBACC.
A new Progress 8 measure introduced this year by the Government indicates how much progress a student makes in their time at the school. Our Attainment 8 score is 5.97 and our Progress 8 score is +0.49, therefore we can with confidence say that our school’s result is a positive one, meaning that at St Ursula’s Convent School, students make fantastic progress.
Some exceptional departmental results are as follows:
- Biology 100%
- Chemistry 100%
- Physics 100%
- Spanish 100%
- Geography 96.3%
- Art 94.5%
- RE 92.24%
- English Lit 92.24%
- Jana Swierzewska 11 A*-A
- Basia Rapa 11 A*-A
- Ambra Vivian 10 A*-A
- Hannah Tompkins 10 A*-A
- Maria Soroczynska 10 A*-A
- Oluremikun Shorunke-Samuel 10 A*-A
- Kiah Olugh 10 A*-A
- Natalia Davies 10 A*-A
- Abigail Blanche 10 A*-A
- Hilary Adeleye 9 A*-A
- Prisca Uwaegbulem 9 A*-A
- Maame-Deh KariKari-Brobbey 9 A*-A
- Chloe Eddings 9 A*-A
- Anna Doherty 9 A*-A
- Thereza Chin 9 A*-A
- Mariam Abiola 9 A*-A